Why Are Dentists Choosing the Inman Aligner?
The Inman Aligner is a revolutionary appliance described as the "missing-link" between cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics. It can move teeth in the anterior region predictably and quickly using a single appliance. So why should you choose the Inman Aligner as an alternative orthodontic system to provide to your patients?
Top Five Reasons:
- It achieves great results using just one appliance.
- It has considerably lower lab costs than other orthodontic alignment systems.
- Patients love the speed of treatment. Most cases are completed in 6-18 weeks.
- It is safe due to the gentle and consistent pressures exerted by the appliance. There are no reported cases of root resorption or devitalization.
- The comprehensive and affordable one day hands-on training course or online certification course provides all the knowledge and skills required for dentists to start their first cases.
More Reasons Why You Should Choose the Inman Aligner:
- It can be used to quickly align teeth before veneer preparations to de-radicalize preparations and avoid elective endodontics.
- It can be removed and inserted as easily as a retainer.
- There are no minimum annual case number requirements.
- Ongoing and reliable case mentoring via web forums.
- Access to active web forums to discuss cases with other Inman Aligner providers.
- The clever Spacewize crowding calculation system facilitates rapid chairside Inman Aligner case assessment.
Spacewize™, the diagnostic dental crowding calculator is a quick and easy arch evaluation calculator to aid Inman Aligner case selection and treatment planning. Within minutes, Spacewize™ can tell you whether the degree of crowding equates to a case that would be straightforward or complex or whether you should refer to an orthodontist! This can be done while the patient is in the chair and can be printed out to give them with your treatment plan.
Can Any Dentist Offer It?
The Inman Aligner is a unique and essential tool for all general, restorative or cosmetic dentists or orthodontist. In fact, any dentist that wants a fast, effective and safe way to treat anterior crowding, should consider the Inman Aligner. No previous orthodontic experience is required to use the Inman Aligner.
Is It Safe?
- The Inman Aligner is tried and tested.
- Over 1500 successful cases have been completed by the official trainers of the Inman Aligner Certification Course.
- Over 30,000 successful cases have been completed worldwide.
- The Inman Aligner has a 10 year proven track record. over 1500 US dentists and orthodontists have used the product.
- The key is continuous low peak orthodontic forces which has been proven to move teeth both quickly and safely.
- Removing the appliance for 4 hours a day, whilst eating and cleaning, has been proven to reduce the resorption risk.
- There are no recorded cases of devitalization or root resorption ... the Inman Aligner is fast and safe.